Tuesday 30 September 2014

Bike Maintenance


  
WK Motorsports in JB


For students with the responsibility of having a bike, maintenance can sometimes be an issue due to the costs involved. Besides, the bike shops in Singapore are also not making things easier by pricing things ridiculously.

Due to high costs(external) and bad financial planning(internal), I have come across a couple of my friends and also others who would continue riding with worn out tyres, brakes that are not working as they should and also crucial parts which are faulty.

Personally, I think by neglecting the maintenance needed might cost them much more(an arm or a leg?) if something were to happen due to their ignorance. As for myself, I definitely spare no expense when it comes to the maintenance for my bike. But of course, I do it frugally by having major maintenance done across the border in JB. The savings can be very significant and definitely worth the time travelling.

Anyway, I will be adding a page soon which will list down the different prices of bike maintenance in JB's "Lorong Bapok". Do google and check the bike forums on how to get there.


Regards
The Frugal Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment