Saturday 6 September 2014

The Virgin Post

Hi, welcome to my blog. Do check out the "About Me" page to understand more about yours truly (;

From this day on, I will be blogging on various topics such as personal finance for students and youths, motorcycle ownership, my investing journey and definitely some controversial and sensational issues involving my people(Mats & Minahs).  

I am an advocate of financial education. I believe everyone deserves and should be equipped with some knowledge on how to manage their personal finance at the very least. Such thinking and beliefs would not have been possible if was not for a very well-spent money on Robert Kiyosaki's book "Rich Dad Poor Dad". At the point of reading, I was only 17 years of age and it definitely shaped my perspective towards financial education. Since then, I have been lending out my copy to my classmates and friends with a hope that they too can benefit from it.

At the age of 20, I then realised that proper management of personal finance is just one aspect of things. Soon, I found myself reading up on investments and by chance, I stumbled upon the "local scene" of investment blogs. I hope that with determination and also some support from the future readers, I will be able to blog for long-term.


Regards
The Frugal Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment